Short Term Rental Terms & Conditions
Payments can be made by:
- Visa, Mastercard, American Express and all other major credit cards.
- Cheques, Money Orders, E-Transfers, Cash, Paypal, Wire Transfer, Direct Deposit.
(3% admin fee for Credit Card and PayPal payments. No fees for any other form of payment.)
Reservations and Deposits:
All reservations require a payment to hold chosen dates.
- All cancellations or reservation changes (including changing dates or switching homes) must be made in writing. The guest is responsible for verifying that Olivia's Housing has received their cancellation letter.
When we receive a new booking, we remove that suite from our "available suites" list which means that suite is held for you and only you on the dates you booked it for. Due to this reason, it is unfair to us when a guest cancels their reservation as it doesn't give us ample time to re-rent the home.
With that said, we will allow a full refund, on any reservation that gives 30 day notice from their scheduled arrival date. No other exceptions will be allowed.
We urge you to consider Travel Protection Insurance to avoid some of the risks associated with the necessity of cancellations.
- Tenant hereby assumes all risk of damage to any and all personal property of Landlord and Tenant, including household furniture and goods during such use and occupancy.
- Tenant hereby assumes any and all risks associated with the foregoing and agrees to hold Landlord harmless from and indemnify Landlord against the same.
- It is agreed that the Premises shall be used only for residential purposes, no animals and for no other purpose whatsoever.
- Tenant in the possession, use and occupancy of the Premises agrees to observe and comply with all restrictions, laws and ordinances affecting the Premises or occupancy thereof.
- Tenant further agrees that no use shall be made of the Premises, or acts done which will increase the existing rate of insurance upon the Premises, or will cause a cancellation of any insurance policy covering the Premises.
- Smoking is not permitted in any residence. A $250 fee will be charged for ionization if smoking in the property is detected.